2022 BCAHA Tribute Bursary Fund
Each year, the BC Association of Healthcare Auxiliaries recognizes the work of youth volunteers by offering one bursary per year to a student seeking financial assistance.
- Must have completed 100 volunteer hours in an Auxiliary sponsored program.
- Must be enrolled in second semester of the second or subsequent year of a human healthcare program of studies in a recognized post-secondary institution.
Please include the following with your completed application form:
- A letter in 200 words or less indicating future plans and need for financial assistance.
- The certificate received from your auxiliary/volunteer manager advising of the hours volunteered.
- Proof of enrolment for second or subsequent year in a human health related program.
- Letter of recommendation from your sponsoring auxiliary/volunteer manager.
Applications, letter and documents must be received no later than MAY 15,2022
Applications accepted by email only.
Please email completed application to: gro.xuaerachtlaehcb@rerusaert
Successful applicant will be notified in writing by no later than June 1. Funds will be sent to the appropriate post-secondary institution by January 15.
Additional Auxiliary Bursaries
We encourage our member auxiliaries to provide bursaries for youth entering the healthcare field. In 2018, more than $303,000 was distributed to young people in B.C. Contact your local auxiliary to find out if they have any bursaries available.