Auxiliary Society for Comox Valley Healthcare, name changed and new log produced in 2018. Formerly St. Joseph’s General Hospital Auxiliary established in 1914.
Purpose is to add to the comfort and welfare of patients, to raise funds for that purpose in a manner satisfactory to the administration and in harmony with the planning of the community.
Over the years the society has raised funds through many means. To date our donation funds come from sales at the gift shop located in the North Island Comox Valley Hospital and the thrift shop located in the former St. Joseph’s Hospital in Comox. (At this time all Covid restrictions are being followed) We are thankful to our 113 great volunteers and the public for their support over the last several months of Covid restrictions.